ALTESSE places the utmost importance on protecting the privacy and personal data of data subjects, as well as on complying with all applicable legal provisions.
Such data is processed by ALTESSE, in its role as the controller, as detailed below.
1. CATEGORIES OF DATA COLLECTED
ALTESSE may collect the following categories of personal data through its website during the order process or when an account is created:
- First name and surname;
- Billing address;
- Shipping address;
- Telephone number;
- Email address;
- IP address;
- Login details;
- Order history;
- Products viewed;
- Information you publish publicly on Our social media accounts or on the website www.lesgeorgettes.com, such as product reviews;
- Information about your browser and your browsing behaviour;
If you do not wish to provide personal data which is necessary for the performance of the contract or the provision of a service you request, or which is required by law, we will be unable to send you the product or provide you with the service requested.
2. LEGAL BASES AND PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
The legal basis on which ALTESSE processes Your personal data is the contract involved when You purchase an item on Our online store, or when you create an account. Processing this personal data allows ALTESSE to provide information to the individuals concerned, manage its customer database, process orders and provide an effective customer service (including for managing shipping, billing, payment and any requests, queries or complaints), as well as to comply with its legal obligations, where applicable.
We collect Your personal data on the basis of Your consent for the following purposes:
- Information and marketing purposes, such as sending out information on the work, products and services of ALTESSE
- Sending out newsletters
- Running promotional initiatives, surveys and polls
- Publishing reviews, compiling statistical data or profiling based on pages viewed or orders placed, for the purpose of improving or personalizing such information
- Processing requests and queries submitted via the contact form
- Participation in competitions and promotions
We collect Your personal data on the grounds of Our legitimate interest for the following purposes:
- To personalize the content shown on our website and display personalized offers
- To help us pursue our internal objectives, including the analysis of personal data, audits, product development, improving the website www.lesgeorgettes.com, improving our services, identifying how our website is used and finding out how effective our promotional campaigns are
- To prevent or detect any abuse or breach of our GTCS.
3. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
We have administrative, technical and physical protection measures in place to keep the personal data You provide us with safe from accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
5. STORAGE PERIOD
6. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data is processed by ALTESSE, in its role as the controller, using electronic means for the purposes detailed above.
ALTESSE is authorized to carry out statistical analyses on user activity and types as long as they remain anonymous.
If personal data is shared with and processed by an entity belonging to the Renaissance Luxury Group, this entity will also be considered the controller. Therefore, where ALTESSE is mentioned in this document in its role as the controller, this may also be interpreted as referring to any entity belonging to the Renaissance Luxury Group.
Personal data may be shared, for the purposes outlined above, by ALTESSE with its staff (including its sales and marketing departments), as well as its subcontractors and service providers (such as its IT service providers for the purpose of managing data, payment service providers, logistics providers for delivery and marketing service providers, including for the purpose of compiling business statistics).
Certain service providers may have to transfer customer data outside the European Union.
ALTESSE requires its suppliers and service providers to comply with all applicable legal provisions and, where applicable, requires that data is only transferred outside the European Union where there is an adequate level of data protection or sufficient guarantees.
ALTESSE may also have to share the personal data it processes with third parties in order to comply with a legal obligation, for example in order to respond to complaints/claims relating to information and content which may violate the rights of third parties, in response to a request from a judicial or public authority, or to comply with a ruling issued by a judicial or administrative authority, including an independent administrative authority.
7. YOUR PERSONAL DATA RIGHTS
All individuals who have provided personal data to ALTESSE have the following rights, as provided for by the applicable legal provisions:
- The right of access and rectification ;
- The right to erasure ('the right to be forgotten') ;
- The right to restrict processing ;
- The right to object to processing, including the right to object to data being used for marketing purposes or to send newsletters, either when data is collected or at any time thereafter ;
- The right to portability of raw data provided to ALTESSE ;
- The right to establish directives concerning the processing of their personal data after their death ;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the relevant authority (namely the CNIL in France) ;
- The right to withdraw consent.
You may exercise your personal data protection rights by sending an email to email@example.com