Data Controller identity
Personal data is collected by Altesse, SAS, a company with capital of 1,000,000 euros and headquarters at 7 rue Auber, 75009 Paris, registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register (RCS) under no. 801 233 925.
Law 78-87 of 6 January 1978, Law 2004-801 of 6 August 2004, Article L-226-13 of the Penal Code and the European Directive of 24 October 1995 protect all personal data.
We can collect your personal data in various ways, such as when you supply it to our stores, websites, via our apps and social media channels, during events and when you make an enquiry via text or telephone. The types of personal data we can collect are:
• First name and surname;
• Billing address;
• Delivery address;
• Telephone number;
• Email address;
• IP address;
• Login data;
• Order history;
• Products viewed;
• Delivery issues;
• Photographs, comments and other content you provide;
• Information we obtain from our third-party suppliers.
The user provides this information themselves in full knowledge of the situation as they enter it personally. It will be made clear to the user which information is required and which is optional at the time of submission. This data will be processed by computer and the user acknowledges being aware of this.
How we use your personal data
We mainly use your personal data to manage our business relationship with you in line with and/or in relation to our contractual relationship. We can use your personal data for the following purposes:
• to deal with your requests, for example to answer a question about our products, help you find a nearby store, process your order, process your card payment and/or provide customer services
• to send you important information about the Site, changes to our terms and policies and/or other administrative information.
• to inform you about products, programmes, services and promotions that may interest you (if you have given us permission to do this).
• to enable you to send an email to other people using our "send to a friend" feature.
• to enable you to take part in lotteries, competitions and similar promotions, and to administer these activities. Some of these activities have extra rules which may contain further information about how we use and divulge your personal data.
• to personalise the content you see on our Site and show you personalised offers.
• to facilitate our internal goals including data analysis, audits, new product development, website improvements, service improvements, usage pattern identification and promotional campaign effectiveness assessment.
• preventing and detecting any abuse or violation of our Terms & Conditions.
Personal information about a user and/or their orders and the products they have bought will neither be shared nor sold to any outside organisation for marketing or solicitation purposes. ALTESSE is also authorised to carry out statistical analysis on user activity and types as long as users are kept anonymous.
How we protect your personal data
We use administrative, technical and physical protection methods to keep the personal data you provide safe from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
ALTESSE is responsible for processing data collected and respects user privacy. Les Georgettes by Altesse will not divulge users' personal information except within the limits described or where authorised by relevant law, such as if ordered or required to by a court or government authority, to protect its rights, to keep site users safe, or to ensure that ALTESSE complies with its legal obligations.
Renaissance Luxury Group is made up of the following companies:
(i) Renaissance SARL;
(ii) Renaissance Luxury Group;
(iii) NewCo A
(iv) Maison Texier;
(vi) SMV Thailand;
(vii) Renaissance Luxury Group Corp;
(vii) Renaissance Luxury Group Limited;
(viii) Renaissance Luxury GmbH;
(ix) Renaissance Luxury Group Holding limited;
(x) Renaissance Luxury Group Wof number;
(xii) Renaissance Luxury Group UK Limited;
(xiii) Renaissance Luxury Group Italia SRL;
(xiv) Renaissance Luxury JAPAN CORPORATION.
If personal data is shared with and processed by a Renaissance Luxury Group entity, this entity will also be considered the Data Controller; therefore, when ALTESSE is mentioned in this document as Data Controller, this can also be interpreted as applying to the Renaissance Luxury Group entity concerned.
Please do not send us or share sensitive Personal Data (including: social security numbers, information about racial or ethnic origin, political, philosophical or religious opinions, health, sex life, criminal convictions or union membership) on or via the Site.
Right to access and amend data collected and have it deleted
Under the provisions of Article 34 of Law 44-87 of 6 January 1978, the user has the right to access or amend data collected about them or to have it deleted at any time. To assert these rights, they should contact Les Georgettes™:
• By email: [email protected]
• By post: Les Georgettes by Altesse / ALTESSE, 7 rue Auber, 75009 Paris, France
The user should provide their name, address and information about the account under which their personal data is registered, or their order reference number if they do not have an account. Changes will be made as soon as possible after the user request is received.
Users with site accounts are also free to edit the personal data they provided when they registered by visiting their member area at any time.